Our client is a manufacturer and distributor of automotive parts. The company started in the racing industry and now have products for sale in parts stores across the US. They offer superior products by engineering quieter, quicker and longer lasting products all while being the most environmentally friendly products.
About the Position:
Our client is a rapidly growing company and is poised to take advantage of its position in the market. They require a Vice President of Finance to champion the company’s financial strategy and work directly with the other members of the executive team to execute the company’s strategic corporate vision. The successful candidate will be the lead finance professional in the organization and report directly to the President & CEO.
· Directing all aspects of accounting and finance, overseeing and in some case preparing transactions related to general ledger, receivables, payables, payroll.
· Responsible for general leadership related to the financial mission of the company.
· In collaboration with other executive staff, and skilled and trusted departmental employees, develops, implements, operates, maintains, and controls the financial business of the company.
· Defines and implements key performance indicators and strategic objectives for the division and, as appropriate, the entire organization; facilitates measurement of those objectives, reporting results to the executive team.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business is preferred.
· 7-10 plus years of managerial accounting and financial management experience.
· Experience with Human Resources, Personnel.
· Experience with ERP systems, Project Management and IT.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.