About the Company
Our client is a fast-growing manufacturer of zero emission vehicles. Their vehicles are focused on reducing the total cost of vehicle ownership and help fleet operators unlock the benefits of green technology. This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing company and participate in their growth and success.
About the Position
The position for Chief Financial Officer requires strong hands-on public company experience in all aspects of the financial and investor relations functions. The candidate must have at least 5 years’ experience working for a public company and preferably in the MFG / Supply Chain industry. The candidate should also have experience in obtaining debt financing and developing/maintaining lender relationships.
· Strategy, Planning and Management.
· Financial Analysis, Budgeting and Forecasting.
· Accounting, General Ledger, Administration and Operations.
· Financial Management.
· Cash Management.
· Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or Finance and CPA
· Familiar with working with Investor Relations firms
· 5 years minimum experience as a senior finance professional in a publicly traded corporation, preferably in manufacturing with the related supply chain issues
· 12-15+ years total accounting or finance experience
· Outstanding knowledge and understanding of GAAP, IFRS, SOX compliance and SEC reporting
Input your search keywords and press Enter.